To send files in bulk, please follow the steps below:
1. After choosing the Bulk Task, click Create Bulk Task
2. From the next page, you can upload the files, select the affected devices, choose the download requirement and the file saved location, and then click Next.
3. The upload process will start immediately, and the distribution process will start automatically if the device is in the right environment. You can check the process from the following page.
4. You can always click on a task from the Task List to check the process.
To delete files in bulk, please follow the steps below:
1. After choosing the Bulk Delete, click Create Bulk Delete.
2. From the next page, choose the file or folder path you want to delete and select the affected devices.
3. When choosing the items to be deleted, you can insert the location manually, click Online Device to find the location, just like using the file transfer function, or click Bulk Task to delete what you had sent without effort.
4. Click Next and click Start Deleting to process further.
5. Check the Deleting Process from the following page or click a task from the Task List.