There are three different plans for AirDroid Business: Basic, Ultimate, and Enterprise.
The below info can help you understand the features in detail and the limitations of each plan.
To understand the structure and general information regarding which plan may be more suited for your business, please refer to AirDroid Business Products & Pricing Plans Explained
* For the official pricing details, please refers to AirDroid Business Subscription Plans
* AirDroid Personal is a product for personal users and is not interconnected with AirDroid Business.
Basic Plan - Remote access suite for small teams & offices
Admin Console Access
ALL members can access the Admin Console, access and group permissions CANNOT be adjusted.
Member Management & Permissions:
The Owner can invite, remove members, and assign Admin permissions of Remote Access.
You can only create single-layer groups for your devices.
The Owner and Admin can access ALL devices in the Admin Console, desktop, and mobile client. This means that Admins can not be limited to a specific group of devices.
Remote Reboot Devices and Restricted Access are ONLY available for the Ultimate and Enterprise plan.
Bulk File Distribution
Documents or files are transferred to one device at a time. If you need to transfer to multiple devices at once, it is ONLY available for the Ultimate and Enterprise plan.
Management and Security
Advanced management features for your devices such as Lock Device, Factory Reset, and App List (Remote Uninstallation) are not available for the Basic Plan. Available for the Ultimate and Enterprise users only.
Dashboard (Screen viewing & Device monitoring)
- For Basic users, Dashboard can be refreshed once every 30 minutes for Screen Viewing.
- If you need to monitor your device in more detail, the Ultimate and Enterprise plan allows you to set a Customized List of status info in the Dashboard and gives you a bird's-eye view of your devices.
AMS (Application Management Service)
Release up to three apps for your devices.
App Statistics, Staged Rollouts, and Scheduled Release available for the Ultimate and Enterprise plan only.
You can configure one set of Kiosk Brand & Layout and lock down your device into a secure environment.
Kiosk Browser, Website Allowlist, and Advanced Settings available for the Ultimate and Enterprise plan only.
Allows you to track down and record the location of your devices for 7 days.
Geofence and Workflow are available for the Ultimate and Enterprise plan only.
Ultimate Plan - Device management & remote access for small & medium-sized organizations
Admin Console Access
The Owner can set Team Member access rights for the Admin Console and manage assigned devices.
Multi-level Member Management
- The Owner can invite Admin, Team Member and Viewer to manage devices.
- The Owner and Admin can invite and remove members from the Admin Console and desktop client.
Remote Access Permissions
- The Owner and Admin can assign Team Member and Viewer permissions of Remote Access.
- The Remote Access permission for a Viewer can be set for a specific timeframe.
- The Owner can allow Admin to access and manage all devices regardless of the group settings.
This setting can be disabled to restrict Admins to manage assigned devices only.
- The Owner and Admin can create multiple-layer groups for your devices.
The Owner can assign a specific group of devices to the Admin and Team Member. You can limit which devices the Admin and Team Member can view and manage.
The Owner can allow the Admin and Team Member to access devices' locations under settings.
AMS (Application Management Service, included in the Ultimate plan)
- Release up to six apps for your devices.
- Statistics Dashboard allows you to check the status of released apps on the device.
- Staged Rollouts allows you to publish and update your app by percentage, countries/areas, device info, or device groups.
- Scheduled Release allows you to release and update your app at any time.
- You can configure up to 10 sets of Kiosk Brand & Layout and lock down your device into a secure environment.
- Kiosk Browser provides a secure web browsing environment and helps you control user browsing behaviors.
- Website Allowlist can prevent unauthorized access and ensure internet security on your devices.
- Allows you to track down and record the location of your devices for 30 days.
- Geofence helps monitor the entry and exit of devices with a designated parameter.
- Workflow helps you can set the critiera to trigger specific actions on the device.
Enterprise Plan - Full features & add-ons for medium & large organizations
AMS, Kiosk, and Geofencing are purchased as add-on features.
- To use a more feature-packed version of the add-on, a higher plan is required.
- At no extra cost, the Basic Plan allows the user with a Free Version of AMS, Kiosk, and Geofencing with limited functions.
- At no extra cost, the Ultimate plan allows the user with a more powerful version of AMS and a Free Version of Kiosk and Geofencing with limited functions.
- Enterprise plan includes all features and add-ons!
A free version of the add-on features is available at no extra cost for up to ten devices.
AMS (Application Management Service)
- Allows you to release one app for your devices.
- You can update or replace the released app once a month.
- You can configure 1 set of Kiosk Configuration file and Brand & Layout.
- You can ONLY apply the config file to 10 devices.
- Allows you to track down and the device recording frequency can ONLY be set 15 mins as the minimum.
- You can record the location of your devices for up to 12 hours.
Enhance your team’s productivity now.
We’ll send you everything you need to get started.