Before using the Lock Device function of the remote device you are managing, please first give the proper permissions for your device. You can do so by following the below steps:
1. please open the Biz Daemon App on the Controlled device
2. Select the Lock Device function
3. You will enter the Lock Device function status page
(Function will be available after the permissions are set).
4. Please click "Activate this device admin app."
5. You will enter system settings for Device admin apps
6. Please click to activate
7. You will return to the Biz Daemon App and see that the Lock Device function has been correctly set up and is now turned on.
8. Now, you can use your Admin Console to remote lock your device and change the screen lock pin.
The remote Lock Screen function supports using 4-digit numeric pins only. If you have more than a 4-digit setup as a lock screen pin, an error message will show.