Before using the App Uninstallation function for the remote device you are managing, please first give the proper permissions for your device. You can do so by following the below steps:
Special Note: App Uninstallation is available for devices with Android 4.1 and above.
1. please open the Biz Daemon App on the Controlled device.
2. Select the App Uninstallation function.
3. You will enter the App Uninstallation status page.
(The Function is unavailable before setting the permissions)
4. Please toggle to activate Accessibility.
5. You will enter system settings for Accessibility.
6. Under Downloaded services, please click on Biz-Daemon Auto-Install.
7. Please toggle to activate Use service.