Before using the Factory Reset function for the remote device you are managing, please first give the proper permissions for your device. You can do so by following the below steps:
1. please open the Biz Daemon App on the Controlled device.
2. Select the Factory Reset function.
3. You will enter the Factory Reset status page.
(The Function is unavailable before setting the permissions)
4. Please click "Activate this device admin app."
5. You will enter system settings for Device admin apps.
6. Please click to activate. (If you have already allowed the permission, you will not see this.)
7. You will return to the Biz Daemon App and see that the Factory Reset function has been correctly set up and is now turned on.
8. Now, you can use your Admin Console to restore your remote device to factory settings.