Under Config File, you can configure your App Allowlist. It allows you to choose selected apps running in Kiosk Mode, and meet the demands of your specific environment. It also provides the utmost security by running enterprise approved apps on remote devices.
*App Allowlist uses the apps ALREADY INSTALLED on your device or ALREADY ROLLED OUT into your App Library.
Here are the steps for using App Allowlist:
1. Go to your Admin Console > Kiosk > Config File
2. Click App Allowlist to start adding apps.
3. You can add apps into allowlist by entering app package ID, selecting from devices installed apps ,or adding by App Library.
* APP package ID is a unique parameter for each apps.
You can find it in the URL when you search from Google Play
For example, Google Chrome: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome
The Google Chrome package ID is com.android.chrome
4. Once you have added them, you can check the app on the allowlist. You can also choose them to be visible on your device or not.