Under Config File, you can configure your App Whitelist. It allows you to choose selected apps running in Kiosk Mode, and meet the demands of your specific environment. It also provides the utmost security by running enterprise approved apps on remote devices.
*App Whitelist uses the apps ALREADY INSTALLED on your device or ALREADY ROLLED OUT into your App Library.
Here are the steps for using App Whitelist:
1. Go to your Admin Console > Kiosk > Config File
2. Click App Whitelist to start adding apps.
3. You can add apps into whitelist by entering app package ID, selecting from devices installed apps ,or adding by App Library.
* APP package ID is a unique parameter for each apps.
You can find it in the URL when you search from Google Play
For example, Google Chrome: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome
, the Google Chrome package ID is id=com.android.chrome
4. Once you have added them, you can check the app on the whitelist. You can also choose them to be visible on your device or not.