With the Screen Mirroring feature of AirMirror App, you can mirror your phone's screen to your other phone.
How to use screen mirroring of AirMirror App?
- Download and install the AirDroid app on your phone A and sign in to your AirDroid account
- Download and install the AirMirror app on your phone B and sign in to the same AirDroid account
- Open AirMirror app on phone B, then click phone A in the device menu of AirMirror App
- Click Screen Mirroring to establish a connection
If you want to mirror your phone's screen to your computer, please check How to mirror phone's screen to a computer with AirDroid?
- For the first time to use this feature, a pop-up window will show on your phone saying "AirDroid will start capturing everything that's displayed on your screen". Please kindly check the option "Don't show again" and click START NOW. If you didn't get the pop-up window, please go to the settings of your phone to clear the cache: settings>>storage>>clear data and cache, then uninstall and reinstall AirDroid to see if it helps.
- If you are using Xiaomi devices, you may need to enable Start in background on your phone's Settings (Permissions > AirDroid > Start in background > click accept). Otherwise, you will not able to use the screen mirroring while AirDroid running on background of your phone (check the details here)
- For some special devices such as OPPO, it may lack "Don't show again" option which means you will get the window show every time.