A new and easy way to remote control a non-rooted device!
Rooting a phone is to allow the users of smartphones, tablets, and other media devices running the Android OS to have control over various Android subsystems. Rooting, or some form of rooting for remote control access is required across different variants of similar products on the market.
The standard method to fully access a remote device is to use a rooted device. However, a rooted device may not be applicable for everyone or for every business.
So, we created a process for users with access to a computer. A root-like process called the Non-Root procedure. The procedure is quick and effective and allows users to fully remote into a non-rooted device. The only drawback is that to set up, connection via USB cable to a computer is required.
By utilizing the Android Accessibility, setting up a device for AirDroid Business Remote Control is easier than ever! Built right into the setup process, after granting the required authorizations, a non-rooted device can be remotely controlled immediately after setup!
Please download or update the newest Biz-Daemon for the devices you want to control and AirDroid Business Desktop Client for your PC.
More information on the setup page of Biz Daemon.
Please also check out our Blog on Accessibility for other related info!
*Certain limitations may apply
This new method benefits Android 7 devices or above AND below MIUI 11.
1. Non-Real-Time sync on Remote Control: There will be a slight delay when you perform any actions such as swiping the screen.
2. Basic gestures only: Supports click and swipe motions. Dragging, drawing and any multidirectional gestures are not available at the moment.
3. Switch IME manually: If you need to use AirDroid Keyboard on Remote Control, you need to manually select "AirDroid Business Keyboard" from the controlled device before using it.
4. Remote Control can run smoothly on Google native OS devices. However, Accessibility permission may be deactivated due to system limitations on the following brand devices. We recommend Rooting your devices or do the Non-Root setup for a complete Remote Control experience.
Accessibility permission will be deactivated if:
- Screen locks on some Samsung and Vivo devices.
- Biz Daemon auto-updates or re-installs on Meizu devices.
- Biz Daemon closes on Xiaomi and Huawei devices.
Enhance your team’s productivity now.
We’ll send you everything you need to get started.