Remote Control enables users to use Wi-Fi or cellular network to control their devices remotely.
Before using Remote Control, you need to install Biz-Daemon and enroll the devices to your account in the Admin Console and set up the devices.
For more details on the device enrollment: How to add the devices?
Different ways to set up a device for Remote Control:
For Non-Rooted devices:
(RECOMMEND!) 1. Easy Remote Control (for Android 7 devices or above):
Remote Control a Non-Root Device Without Connecting to a PC
2. Non-rooted procedure:
How to Use Remote Control for Non-Rooted Devices?
Note: If you use the Non-rooted procedure, you need to complete the process again after rebooting your devices.
For Rooted devices:
Download & Install AirDroid Business Desktop Client on PC
Features of Remote Control
Open AirDroid Business > Select the device you want to control > click Remote Control
You will now see the Navigation Bar. Please tap the 3-dot icon to open the Function bar.
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Rotate Screen: It will rotate the screen of your screen into the portrait style.
2. Switch Keyboard: There are 2 ways to enter text and numbers from the desktop client.
Method 1. You can use your mouse to click on each character of the device's keyboard. (Default)
Method 2. Enable AirDroid Keyboard (click the keyboard like icon) to type directly using your keyboard.
Tips: Switch between the two methods simply by clicking on the keyboard icon again.
3. Back Button
4. Home Button
5. Recent Button
6. Enter Full Screen: If you enabled this, you could control your devices in full screen.
7. Clipboard: If you opened this, you can enter any texts and synchronize to the clipboard of your devices.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. Reboot Device: This feature is only available on the Ultimate Plan.
2. Volume Up
3. Swipe Down: If you click on this, it allows you to perform the swipe down gesture.
4. Start Recording: If you clicked on this, you could record the screen of your devices. You can also view the video you captured by clicking the triangle icon.
5. Remote Sound (Dynamic Mode only): If you clicked on this, you can hear surrounding sound from the device.
6. Lock Screen
7. File Transfer: If you enabled this, you could transfer any files to your devices and vice versa.
8. Volume Down
9. Swipe Up: If you click on this, it will enable you to complete the swipe up gesture.
10. Take a Screenshot: If you clicked on this, you could capture the screen of your devices. When you clicked on the triangle icon, you can copy, view the screenshots and save them to other applications.
11. Voice Call (Dynamic Mode only): If you clicked on this, you can communicate with the user via Voice Call.
12. Switch the display quality: If your Wi-Fi network or cellular network is not stable, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality), and HD (High-Definition Quality).
NOTE: When you switched to Dynamic Mode, this feature is NOT available due to the display quality will dynamically be adjusted based on your internet connection.
13. Windowed Mode: If you need to control multiple devices, this can help you to control your devices in window mode.
For using Voice Call and Remote Sound, please refer to How do I listen to the sound of my remote devices using AirDroid Business?
Other core gestures available includes:
Swiping (Up, down, left, and right)
Tapping (Single and double)
Drag and drop (Not available on non-root devices using Easy Remote Control)