Remote Control enables users using Wi-Fi or cellular network to control their devices remotely.
Before using Remote Control you need to enroll the devices to your account in the Admin Console and set up the devices.
For more details on enrolling: How to add the devices?
There are different ways to set up a device for Remote Control:
For Non-Rooted devices:
1. Non-rooted procedure:
How to Use Remote Control for Non-Rooted Devices?
2. Easy Remote Control (for Android 7 devices or above & below MIUI 11):
Remote Control a Non-Root Device Without Connecting to a PC
For Rooted devices:
Download & Install AirDroid Business Desktop Client on PC
Features of Remote Control
Open AirDroid Business > Select the device you want to control > click Remote Control
After that, you can see the Navigation Bar and tap the 3-dot icon to open the Function bar.
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Rotate Screen: It will rotate the screen of your screen into the portrait style.
2. Switch Keyboard: If you enabled this, you will use AirDroid Keyboard to enter your text from your computer.
3. Back Button
4. Home Button
5. Recent Button
6. Enter Full Screen: If you enabled this, you can control your devices in full screen.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. File Transfer: If you enabled this, you can transfer any files to your devices and vice versa.
2. Reboot Device: This feature is only available on the Ultimate Plan.
3. Clipboard: If you opened this, you can enter any texts and synchronize to the clipboard of your devices.
4. Take a Screenshot: If you clicked on this, you can capture the screen of your devices. When you clicked on the triangle icon, you can copy, view the screenshots and save them to other applications.
5. Start Recording: If you clicked on this, you can record the screen of your devices. You can also view the video you captured by clicking the triangle icon.
6. Volume Up
7. Volume Down
8. Lock Screen
9. Swipe Down: If you click on this, it allows you to perform the swipe down gesture.
10. Swipe Up: If you click on this, it allows you to perform the swipe up gesture.
11. Switch the display quality: If your internet connection is not stable or cellular network, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality) and HD (High-Definition Quality).
12. Windowed Mode: If you need to control multiple devices, this can help you to control your devices in window mode.