Under View Mode, it enables users to use Wi-Fi or cellular network to monitor the status of your devices.
NOTE: This feature is ONLY available for Android 5.1 or above.
Before using View Mode:
You need to bind your devices to the Admin Console. For more details: How to add the devices?
Download & Install AirDroid Business Desktop Client on PC
Features of View Mode
Open AirDroid Business > Select the device you want to control > click View Mode.
After that, you can see the Navigation Bar and tap the 3-dot icon to open the Function bar.
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Rotate Screen: It will rotate the screen of your screen into the portrait style.
2. Switch the display quality: If your internet connection is not stable or cellular network, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality) and HD (High-Definition Quality).
3. Pause: If you enable this, you can pause the screen of your device.
4. Refresh: When you paused your screen, you can use it to capture the static image.
NOTE: It only works when you paused the screen.
5. Enter Full Screen: If you enabled this, you can control your devices in full screen.
6. Take a Screenshot: If you clicked on this, you can capture the screen of your devices. When you clicked on the triangle icon, you can copy, view the screenshots and save them to other applications.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. File Transfer: If you enabled this, you can transfer any files to your devices and vice versa.
2. Start Recording: If you clicked on this, you can record the screen of your devices. You can also view the video you captured by clicking the triangle icon.
3. Windowed Mode: If you need to control multiple devices, this can help you to monitor your devices in window mode.