Under Remote Camera, it enables users to use Wi-Fi or cellular network to control their device's camera.
Before using Remote Camera:
1. You need to bind your devices to AirDroid Business. For how to bind your devices to AirDroid Business, please refer to Enroll your Devices in your AirDroid Business
2. Allow Camera on App permissions
3. Do not open the camera app or other related apps when using Remote Camera
There are three ways to use the remote camera on your devices:
Using Remote Camera on Admin Console
Go to Admin Console > Devices > Device List > select the device
Using Remote Camera on Desktop Client
Go to Desktop Client > My devices > Remote Camera
You can download the AirDroid Business Desktop Client right here.
Using Remote Camera on Android/iOS Device
You can download the AirDroid Business App for Android/iOS devices right here.
Features of Remote Camera
You will see this interface when activating the Remote Camera as a controller.
Take Desktop Client for example:
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Rotate screen: It will rotate the screen display on your controller into the portrait style.
2. Switch the display quality: If your internet connection is not stable or it is in a cellular network, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality), and HD (High-Definition Quality). This function is available in General mode only.
For switching between General mode and Dynamic mode, please refer to How to improve remote control connection rates or lag issues?
3. Switch camera: If you click on this, you can switch your device's front or rear camera.
4. Flashlight: You can turn on the flashlight as the torch if you enable this.
5. Pause: If you enable this, you can pause your device's screen. When you pause your screen, you can capture the static image.
6. Refresh: After pausing the screen, you can click it to refresh the screen. It only works when you pause the screen.
7. Enter full screen: You can control your devices in full screen if you enable this.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. Take a screenshot: If you click on this, you can capture the screen of your devices. When you click on the triangle icon, you can copy, view the screenshots and save them to other applications.
2. Start recording: If you click on this, you can record the screen of your devices. You can also view the video you captured by clicking the triangle icon.
3. Voice call: You can enable a voice call between the device and the controller by clicking this button. Voice Call function is only available in Dynamic mode.
4. Acquire remote sound: You can receive the sound from the remote device call by clicking this button. Acquiring remote sound is only available in Dynamic mode.
5. Windowed mode: If you need to control multiple devices, this can help you control your devices in window mode.