Under Remote Camera, it enables users using Wi-Fi or cellular network to control the camera of your devices.
Before using Remote Camera:
1. You need to bind your devices to the Admin Console. For more details: How to add the devices?
2. ALLOW Camera on App permissions
3. DO NOT OPEN Camera app or other related apps
Download & Install AirDroid Business Desktop Client on PC
Features of Remote Camera
Open AirDroid Business > Select the device you want to control > click Remote Camera
After that, you can see the Navigation Bar and tap the 3-dot icon to open the Function bar.
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Rotate Screen: It will rotate the screen of your screen into the portrait style.
2. Switch the display quality: If your internet connection is not stable or cellular network, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality) and HD (High-Definition Quality).
3. Switch Camera: If you click on this, you can switch the Front or Rear camera of your device.
4. Flashlight: If you enable this, you can turn on the flashlight as the torch.
5. Pause: If you enable this, you can pause the screen of your device.
6. Refresh: When you paused your screen, you can use it to capture the static image.
NOTE: It only works when you paused the screen.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. Start Recording: If you clicked on this, you can record the screen of your devices. You can also view the video you captured by clicking the triangle icon.
2. Take a Screenshot: If you clicked on this, you can capture the screen of your devices. When you clicked on the triangle icon, you can copy, view the screenshots and save them to other applications.
3. Enter Full Screen: If you enabled this, you can control your devices in full screen.
4. Windowed Mode: If you need to control multiple devices, this can help you to control your devices in window mode.