If you want to use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run a Non-Root setup or use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android devices, you should enable the USB debugging on your Android device first.
How to Enable USB debugging on Smartisan Device?
1. Go to "Settings" on the phone;
2. Scroll down and find "About this phone";
3. Scroll down and find "System Version";
4. Tap the Build number 7-10 times to make Developer options available. (You will see "You are now a developer!");
5. Go back to the previous page and find "Advanced Settings";
6. Scroll down and find "Developers Options";
7. Turn on "USB debugging";
8. Tap "OK".
After the USB debugging is enabled, you can
- Use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run Non-root setup and control your Android device (How to run Non-Root setup to remote control Android Phone with AirDroid Personal?)
- Use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android device (How to control Android device from Windows/macOS via AirDroid Cast?)