If you want to use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run a Non-Root setup or use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android devices, you should enable the USB debugging on your Android device first.
How to Enable USB debugging on VIVO Device?
1. Go to "Settings" on the phone;
2. Scroll down and find "More settings";
3. Go to "About phone";
4. Find "Software version, tap it 7-10 times to make Developer options available;
5. Go back to the previous page and go to "Developer option";
6. Turn on USB debugging and tap "OK" on the pop-up window.
After the USB debugging is enabled, you can
- Use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run Non-root setup and control your Android device (How to run Non-Root setup to remote control Android Phone with AirDroid Personal?)
- Use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android device (How to control Android device from Windows/macOS via AirDroid Cast?)