After all the essential applications are installed, it's time to enroll all your devices into your AirDroid Business for you to manage, control and monitor the company's devices efficiently.
It is essential to install AirDroid Biz Daemon on all the devices you want to manage with your AirDroid Business. There are two versions of AirDroid Biz Daemon for you to download and install:
1. Basic Version: With this version, you will have to insert the deployment code or scan the QR code manually after AirDroid Biz Daemon is installed. For example, you can print out the QR code for different device groups, and the device will be enrolled in the designated group after scanning the QR code.
2. Bulk-deploy version: The deployment code is already included in the APK, and the device will automatically be enrolled in the default device group.
Since the AirDroid Biz Daemon can be customized just for your company, this application is not downloadable from Google Play. In other words, it means you have to download the APK to your devices and manually install the APK.
Where to Download
Following are the places where you can find AirDroid Biz Daemon APK, and download it for your devices:
1. You can download the Basic Version from the following page
2. Login Admin Console＞Click the Download Icon on the top right＞You can download both versions here
3. Login Admin Console＞Click Add Devices on the home page or ＋Add on Device List page＞You can download both versions here
There are a few things you need to complete for your devices to be managed and controlled properly. If the AirDroid Biz Daemon you installed is Basic Version, you will have to manually enroll the device.
1. Open AirDroid Biz Daemon on your device＞Manual insert the Deployment Code or click to Scan QR Code icon
2. Log into Admin Console＞Click Add Devices on the home page or ＋Add on Device List page＞Select Deployment Code＞You can choose different device groups to generate different Deployment Codes and QR Codes
3. From here, all your devices should be enrolled in your AirDroid Business. However, to be able to remotely manage or control your devices, you still need to grant Permissions from your Devices. We suggest you enable all the permissions, but if you want to know about the details of the permissions, please check this article.
The next step before you can remote manage the devices, let's grant the accessibility for the Biz Daemon so that AirDroid Business will work as you desire.