We provide multiple platforms to help you manage your remote devices, that is Admin Console and Desktop Client.
The instruction below will teach you how to change the language settings on each platform.
Changing the language of the Admin Console
1. Please log in AirDroid Business Admin Console.
2. Click on the avatar in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Find the language settings, and set the language of your choice.
Changing the language of the Desktop Client
1. Sign in your AirDroid Business Desktop Client.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Set the language of your choice.
For downloading the AirDroid Business App, please refer to Downloading the Essential Applications for your AirDroid Business.