AirMirror is a powerful App that allows you to remote connect Android devices from another device. And it has two useful modules: Remote Access and Remote Support. Different modules provide different solutions.
Here you will find how to use AirMirror in different solutions:
- Remote Access: Remote Manage your own devices (install AirDroid Personal on the device which needs to be controlled)
- Remote Support: Provide Remote Support for others (install AirDroid Remote Support on your customers/friends/family members' devices)
Remote Access: Remote Manage your own devices (install AirDroid Personal on the device which needs to be controlled)
Remote access allows you to stay connected with your own device. You can use Remote Control, Remote Camera, and Screen Mirroring features after signing in to the same AirDroid Personal account on AirMirror App and AirDroid Personal App.
- Install AirMirror on the Controller Device.
- Install AirDroid Personal on the Controlled Device, which you need remote access to.
- Sign in to the same AirDroid Personal account on AirMirror and AirDroid Personal (How to create an AirDroid Personal account?)
- The Controlled device will show in the AirMirror devices list (How to add/remove devices to my AirDroid Personal account?)
The main features of the Remote Access module
- Remote Control
Remote Control allows you to control your other Android device remotely. You can use it to reply to SMS/Whatsapp or do anything you want. For more details, check (How to remote control Android device from another Android device with AirMirror App?)
- Remote Camera
Remote Camera allows you to activate the camera of your other Android devices remotely. You can use it for remote photography or view the camera's surroundings in real-time to keep your family members safe. For more details, check (How to remote access phone's camera from another phone with AirMirror App?)
- Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirroring allows you to view the screen of your other Android devices remotely. You can use it for live streamers or presentations. For more details, check (How to mirror phone's screen to another phone with AirMirror App?)
- You can download AirMirror and AirDroid Personal from our website or Google Play.
- Due to the limitation of Apple, the remote access module is not available on the AirMirror iOS version and is not able to remote control iOS devices.
- If you want to remote control an Android device from an iOS device, please use the Remote Support module or check this article (How to Remote Control Android Device from an iOS Device?)
It's totally free to use AirMirror in Lan connection mode (both devices are connected to the same wifi). But if you upgraded to AirDroid Personal Premium, you will get more advanced features, like unlimited remote data quota, use Remote Camera and One-way Audio feature in remote connection mode, connect up to more devices. AirDroid Personal Premium is available on AirMirror App, the AirDroid Personal desktop client, and the AirDroid Personal Web client. To learn more about AirDroid Personal Premium, you can check (What's the difference between AirDroid Personal Premium & Free account?)
Remote Support: Provide Remote Support for others (Install AirDroid Remote Support on your customers/friends/family members' devices)
Remote Support allows you to assist your customers/friends/family members from a distance. Compare with Remote Access. Remote Support has its own special features: Tutorial Gesture, Voice/Text Message, and VoIP Call. Besides, you can build the connection with a 9-digit code easily, no need to share your AirDroid Personal account with others which can protect your account security and the privacy of the people you support. If you don't care to share your AirDroid Personal account and password, you can also use the Remote Access module to remote support others.
- Install AirMirror on your Device.
- Ask the people you’re supporting to install AirDroid Remote Support on their devices.
- Enter the 9-digit code (generated from AirDroid Remote Support) on the AirMirror Remote Support module.
- Ask the people you're supporting to accept the session.
The main features of the Remote Support module
- Screen Sharing in Real-time: Request to see the device screen, watch, and find out the problem together.
- Chat with Voice Message and Text: You can inquire about your friend/family device issues through sending text messages, voice messages, and even making a VoIP directly.
- Tutorial Gesture: Swipe or tap on the shared screen, then the Tutorial Gesture will show on your friend/family’s device. Follow to solve the problem easily.
- Privacy Protection: After screen sharing is activated, your friend/family is allowed to pause screen sharing anytime, especially when they’re typing some sensitive information.
To learn more about AirDroid Remote, you can check the article (What is AirDroid Remote Support? How to use AirDroid Remote Support?)
AirMirror and AirDroid Remote Support are available for Android and iOS already. You can download them from our website or Google Play/ App Store.
For free users, you can use Remote Support 2 minutes for free per day. If you want more time, you can choose AirDroid Remote Support Package. Kindly check the article to learn more about the AirDroid Remote Support package (How to purchase an AirDroid Remote Support subscription?)