If one of your devices shows offline, you will need to retrieve the device and try the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Make sure the Biz Daemon on the device has the Accessibility authorization. If the Accessibility authorization is off, you can toggle it to On on Biz Daemon and you will be led to the setting.
2. Make sure the environment that the device is in has a stable internet connection.
3. Leave the device screen on, then open Biz Daemon and leave it on the screen.
4. On the Desktop client, you should see that the device is online. Try to connect the device with any of the remote access functions. You should be able to connect to the device.
5. Now shut the screen of the device, and try to remote access the device with the Desktop Client again.
6. Wait for 20 ~ 30 mins, and try to remote access the device with the Desktop Client again.
After completing all the troubleshooting steps above, your device is still offline, which means the system of the device is automatically closing Biz Daemon or deactivating its network connection due to the limited hardware resource or battery-saving mode.
Please check the articles we provided in the TroubleShooting section to make sure Biz Daemon keeps running in the device background. If the brands of your devices are not listed in the section, please contact the device manufacturer.
Should you want to know what devices are more compatible with AirDroid Business, please refer to this article.