AirDroid Remote Support is a practical communication tool to quickly demonstrate your mobile device and receive instant help from your supporter.
After sending a 9-digit connection code, you are allowed to communicate by sharing your screen, sending texts and voice messages.
1. Screen Sharing: Request the user's consent to view the device's screen, and troubleshoot technical difficulties.
2. Chat with Voice Message and Text: You can describe your device issues through sending text messages, voice messages, and even making a VoIP to supporter directly.
3. Tutorial Gesture (Only available for Android): Supporter can swipe or tap on the shared screen, and the related tutorial gesture will display on your screen, allows user to follow the gestures and solve the issues.
4. AR Camera (Exclusive for AirDroid Business): Share your surroundings through the device camera and allow your supporter to drop 3D marks to guide you.
5. Privacy Protection: After Screen Sharing is activated, you are allowed to pause screen sharing anytime, especially when they’re typing some sensitive information.