After you and your customer installed the essential applications, you can start a support session with no effort.
If you are the customer service on duty, please follow the steps below to establish a support session:
1. Open the AirDoird Business Desktop Client and choose Remote Support, there is a place for you to enter the 9-digits connection code from the customer.
2. After entering the 9-digits connection code from the customer and clicking CONNECT, the customer from the device have to click Accept. Then, The connection will start establishing.
3. You will see the screen below after the customer clicks Accept from their end, and you can provide the support your customer needs from here.
If you are the customer who is requesting some help, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the AirDroid Remote Support app, if this is the first time you open the app, it will ask for permission to work properly.
2. After setting up, you will see the 9-digits connection code on your screen. Please provide it to the customer support specialist.
3. When a specialist tries to connect your device, you will receive the confirmation window. If you are expecting the connection, please choose Accept.
4. After the connection is established, you can communicate with the specialist in the supporting session as you need.
After support sessions, you might be curious about the data about connection time, etc. All these data are saved on the Admin Console. Let us introduce the Admin Console of Remote Support for Business to you.