After you and your customer installed the essential applications, you can start a support session with no effort.
There are two methods to initiate a support session, please check the steps below:
To initiate a support session with the Device List (Only available for the Standard plan or above)
To initiate a support session with a 9-digit connection code:
1. Open the AirDoird Business Desktop Client or AirDroid Business application and choose "ID Connect," there is a place for you to enter the 9-digit connection code from the customer. For example:
2. Insert the 9-digit connection code provided by the customer and click Connect, and wait for the customer to click Accept for the support session to start.
3. You will see the screen below after the customer clicks Accept from their end, and you can provide the support your customer needs from here.
To initiate a support session with the Device List
1. Once the device is enrolled in your organization or added as a Frequent Client's Device, you can locate the device on the device list and initiate a remote support session directly. Take the desktop client as an example:
2. You can initiate the remote support session without manually inserting the 9-digit connection code by clicking "Connect."
3. If the device is enrolled as an unattended device then the session should start immediately. If the device is enrolled as an attended device or added as a frequent device, once the customer clicks Accept from their end, the session will be started.
After providing multiple support sessions, you might be wondering about the data on connection time, etc. All these data are saved on the Admin Console. Let us introduce the Admin Console of AirDroid Remote Support to you.