If the device driver keeps reinstalling while running Non-Root for your Android device, please submit your Hardware Ids of your Android device to us for further troubleshooting:
The problem of driver keeps reinstalling will probably show as below:
- Kepp staying on the page “Installing driver. Please wait”
- Pop-up the prompt windows "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" repeatedly.
How to submit the Hardware Ids of your Android device?
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Right-click on "This PC" and select the Properties menu item
- Click on "Device Manager"
- Double-click on "Portable Devices", then double-click on The Android Device
- Click on "Details" in the pop-up windows of Properties
- Drop down the Property options, and select "Hardware Ids"
- Copy or take a screenshot of the Value of the Hardware Ids
- Submit a ticket by clicking the following button