If AirDroid keeps saying "Connecting device..." all the time when you try to run Non-Root for your Android device, here is the troubleshooting guide:
1. Go Developer options and re-enable "USB debugging"
2. Go Developer options, tap "Revoke USB debugging authorizations" - "OK", then re-connect the USB cable and a pop-up window "Allow USB debugging" will appear, please select "Always allow from this computer" and tap "OK" （This step is essential）
3. Change the USB mode
- For Android 8.0 and above: please set the USB mode to Charge Only (otherwise, the non-root will get failure after disconnect the USB cable)
- For Android 8.0 below: please set the USB mode to MTP
4. Use another USB Port of the computer and use another USB cable.
5. Restart your Android device and restart your computer
If the above steps do not resolve the problem, please submit the Hardware Ids of your Android device to us.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Right-click on "This PC" and select the Properties menu item
- Click on "Device Manager"
- Double-click on "Portable Devices", then double-click on The Android Device
- Click on "Details" in the pop-up windows of Properties
- Drop down the Property options, and select "Hardware Ids"
- Copy or take a screenshot of the Value of the Hardware Ids
- Submit a ticket by clicking the following button