Due to the system limitation for Android 10 or above, it is required to manually complete the setup of your Kiosk from the controlled device after you apply the Kiosk Config file from your Admin Console.
Once you've completed the setup, the Kiosk is activated until you exit Kiosk mode.
The steps may vary due to the variety of devices or Android OS versions.
1. Sign in your Admin Console > Kiosk > Config File > select your Kiosk config file > tap on Add.
2. After that, select your device and assign the Config file.
3. Then, you will see the Config File has applied to the device.
4. Due to the limitation of Android 10 devices, you need to manually select the home launcher on your device. Remote Control can be used to complete the process.
Open your desktop client (PC) and select your device > tap on Remote Control.
5. When accessing your device, you should see this notification, and please scroll down to tap on Set as default launcher.
6. After that, click OK > tap on Home screen and select AirDroid Business Kiosk.
Note: If you are unable to find the home app, go to Settings and search the "Default app" or "Default application", so that you can set up the Home launcher for Biz Daemon.
7. When you see this screen, then your Kiosk is all set!