Due to the system limitation for Android 10 or the Android system above 10, it is required to manually complete to set up your Kiosk from the controlled device after applying the Kiosk Config file from your Admin Console.
Once you complete the setup, the Kiosk is activated until you exit Kiosk mode.
Note: These steps may vary depending on the device or Android OS version.
1. Go to Admin Console > Kiosk > Config File > +Add
2. Select your device and assign the Config File
3. After that, you will see the Config File has been applied to the device.
Due to the limitation of Android 10 devices, you need to select the home launcher on your device manually. In this step, Remote Control can be used to complete the process.
4. Go to Desktop Client (PC) or Admin Console and select your device > tap on Remote Control
5. When accessing your device, you should see this notification, and please scroll down to tap on Set as default launcher.
6. After that, click OK > tap on Home screen and select AirDroid Business Kiosk.
Note: If you cannot find the home app, go to Settings and search the Default app or Default application to set up the Home launcher for Biz Daemon.
7. After that, your Kiosk is all set on an Android 10 device.