What's the Dialpad on AirDroid Personal Desktop Client?
The AirDroid Dialpad feature allows you to enter a phone number and initiate the call from a PC. What's more, the Queued Dialing function supports to import of dozens of phone numbers, and the system will help auto-dial the phone numbers in sequence. It brings the convenience of making bulk calls and helps you stay productive on your PC works.
- Note: Due to the limitation of the iOS system, the Dialpad feature is not available on iOS devices for now.
How to sue Dialpad on AirDroid Personal Desktop Client?
1. Connect to an Android Device
- Download the latest version AirDroid Personal Desktop Client on your PC, and sign in to your AirDroid account.
- Download the latest version AirDroid Personal App on your Android device, and sign in to the same AirDroid account.
- Once you sign in, the Android device will be connected to the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client.
2. Grant the related permissions to AirDroid
For the first time to use the Dialpad feature, you should grant the related permissions to AirDroid. Check the steps below:
- Open AirDroid Personal App
- Tap Me - "Security & Remote Features" - Turn on “Contacts” option
- Allow AirDroid related permissions in the pop-up windows
3. Use the Dialpad feature to make calls
- Open AirDroid Personal Desktop Client
- Click the "File Transfer" icon on the left menu bar
- Select the connected device - Click "Dialpad"
- Enter the phone number, then click “Make call” to initiate the call
How to use Queued Dialing on Dialpad feature?
With Queue Dialing, you can import dozens of phone numbers at once. The system will auto-dial them in sequence. Here is the step to use Queued Dialing:
1. Import the phone numbers
- Click the “Queued Dialing” button, then click "Next"
- Input the contact information, then click "OK"
- Once complete the import, the phone numbers will be listed on the right of the dial pad.
2. Make Call
- If you prefer to make calls manually, select a phone number on the list and click the "Make call" button.
- If you prefer to make calls automatically, click the "start" icon, and then the system will auto-dial them in sequence.
FAQ for Dialpad
1. How to pause the auto-dial?
Click the "pause" icon will able to pause the auto-dial
2. How to set the time of Call interval?
Click the "settings" icon will able to set the time of Call interval.
3. How to clear the imported phone numbers?
Click the “clear” icon will able to clear all imported phone numbers.
4. What happens if I click the "Skip" during the auto-dial is processing?
When you click the "Skip", the system will skip the current phone number and auto-dial the next phone number in the queue.
5. Does AirDroid Dialpad supports using the microphone of the PC to speak?
No, AirDroid Dialpad only supports initiating a call for now, but avoid picking up your phone for speaking. You can use Bluetooth or wireless headsets to speak.
You can use the dial pad to initiate a phone call freely if your devices are under local connection mode. If you want to use the dial pad in remote connection mode or queue dialing functions, you should upgrade your AirDroid account. Click here to upgrade now!