If you need to change the Owner to another email, that email cannot be registered for an AirDroid Personal or Business account.
If the email is already registered, please log into the User Center with the email you need to transfer to and tap on Delete Account. Please also make sure there is no device under this email account.
1. Go to Admin Console with the Owner Account > tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner > User Center
The Owner Account is the account you register on AirDroid Business.
2. Tap on Change Email > enter the email address you need to change > enter your account password to send the verification email.
3. After that, you should see the email is sent to the new email address.
Please stay on the User Center as you will need to enter the verification code to complete the ownership transaction.
4. You will receive a verification code at the new email address.
5. After receiving the verification code, please enter the code on the user center and tap on Verify and change.
6. After that, the Owner can be switched to the new email address.