If you need to change the Owner to another email, that email CANNOT BE REGISTERED for an AirDroid Personal or Business account.
Note: If the email is already registered, please go to the User Center and tap on Delete Account. Please also make sure there is no device under this email account.
1. Go to Admin Console > tap on the Profile icon on the upper right corner > Profile & Preferences > User Center
2. Tap on Change Email > enter the email address that you need to change > enter your account password to send out the verification email.
3. Then, you should see the email is sent to the new email address.
Note: Please STAY on the User Center as you will need to enter the verification code to complete the ownership transaction.
4. You will receive a verification code at the new email address.
4. After receiving the verification code, please enter the code on the user center and tap on Verify and change.