There are two ways to exit the Kiosk mode.
1. Exit the Kiosk mode from the device end
If you have the Title Bar in your Kiosk
1. Click ⋮ on the upper right-hand corner while in Kiosk Mode
2. Click on About
3. Click on Exit Kiosk
4. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code
You could refer to this help article to edit the Kiosk Secure Code: How to set up the Kiosk Secure Code?
If you hide the Title Bar in Brand & Layout
1. Please tap on the bottom and tap on About
2. After that, please tap on Exit Kiosk
3. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code
For changing the Kiosk Secure Code, you may refer to How to set up the Kiosk Secure Code?
If you need to go back to the Kiosk, please tap on the Kiosk icon in the app drawer.
2. Exit the Kiosk mode from the Admin Console
When exiting Kiosk mode from Admin Console, we provide two methods, exiting for an individual device or exiting for multiple devices.
Exiting Kiosk for an individual device
1. Click on Devices
2. Click on the group to which the device belongs and click on the device name
3. Scroll down and click on Exit Config File
Exiting Kiosk for multiple devices
1. Go to Policy & Kiosk > Policy & Kiosk Config Files > Find the corresponding Config File
2. Click on +Add
3. Deselect the devices you wish to exit the Kiosk