There are two ways to exit the Kiosk mode.
1. Exit the Kiosk mode from the device end
If you have Title Bar in your Kiosk
1. Click ⋮ on the upper right-hand corner while in Kiosk Mode
2. Click on About
3. Click on Exit Kiosk
4. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code
The code can be found in your Admin Console > Kiosk > Config File > Edit > Profile
If you hide the Title Bar in Brand & Layout
1. Please tap on the bottom and tap on About
2. After that, please tap on Exit Kiosk
3. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code
For changing the Kiosk Secure Code, you may refer to How to set up the Kiosk Secure Code?
If you need to go back to Kiosk, please tap on the Kiosk icon in the app drawer.
2. Exit the Kiosk mode from the Admin Console
When exiting Kiosk mode from Admin Console, we provide two methods, exiting for an individual device or exiting for multiple devices.
Exiting Kiosk for an individual device
1. Click on Devices
2. Click on the group to which the device belongs and click on the device name
3. Scroll down and click on Exit Kiosk Mode
Exiting Kiosk for multiple devices
1. Go to Policy & Kiosk > Policy & Kiosk Config Files > Find the corresponding Config File
2. Click on +Add
3. Deselect the devices you wish to exit Kiosk