There are two ways to exit the Kiosk mode.
From the device end
From the Admin Console
To exit the Kiosk mode from the device end
If you have Title Bar in your Kiosk
1. Click the Three Dots on the upper right-hand corner while in Kiosk Mode.
2. Click on About.
3. Click on Exit Kiosk.
4. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code
(The code can be found in your Admin Console)
If you hide the Title Bar in Brand & Layout
1. Please tap on the bottom and tap on About.
2. After that, please tap on Exit Kiosk
3. Enter the Kiosk Secure Code.
Kiosk Secure Code in the Admin Console
To exit the Kiosk mode from the Admin Console
Exiting an individual device
- Click on Devices
- Find the group to which the device belongs on the left-hand side and click on the group
- Click on the device name
- Scroll down and click on Exit Kiosk Mode
Exiting Kiosk for multiple devices
- Click on Kiosk
- Find the corresponding Config File and click on it
- Click on +Add
- Deselect the devices you wish to exit Kiosk
- Click through to confirm exit