What are Reports?
Reports in AirDroid Business allow you to export various kinds of reports for further analysis and record keeping. Here are the types of information that can be downloaded as reports:
- Data usage
- Device list with detailed info (coming soon)
- Admin & member account activity logs (coming soon)
- Application versions (coming soon)
- Device online/offline status (coming soon)
- Device health indicators (coming soon)
- Screen-on time (coming soon)
- Remote connection history (coming soon)
- SIM card status (coming soon)
💡 We will be rolling out the updates for different kinds of reports. If there's any type of report that you're looking for please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching within the report
In AirDroid Business, reports revolved heavily around the devices, whether it's yours or the customers'. When you have a large fleet of devices, it can be quite daunting to find the ones that you need to generate reports from. There are a few ways that this work can be simplified:
- Put devices into different groups based on your needs. In Reports, you'll be able to quickly select all or a specific device group.
- Search for a specific device using the device name, remark info, or IMEI number.
Downloading the report
You can search for a specific device or choose a certain period of time for your report. For example, you can export monthly reports to compare month-to-month improvement, or you can narrow it down to a shorter period of time when something happened and you'd like to find out exactly when.
*Reports can be found under Devices>Workbench on the left panel
Different types of reports to facilitate process improvements or look for warning signs
The Data Usage Report
The Data Usage Report gives you historical information and trends on data usage, which includes:
- An overview of your data usage - including the sum & average of usages in the past one year, one week, and one month.
- A trending chart - that visualizes how data usage is consumed during a period of time, which can also be separated by Wi-Fi and cellular data usages.
- Top 10 consuming apps - shows the apps that consume the most data. You can easily identify any app that's not supposed to use up more data than usual.
The data usage report is designed to help you track usage trends of mobile data (Wi-Fi & Cellular). Some of the use cases for leveraging the data usage report are:
- Track and monitor drivers' use of work devices for logistics companies. While the Alerts function notify you when any of the devices is about to reach the data cap, the data usage report can give you both an overview or detailed report on your daily, weekly, or monthly data usage consumption.
- Monitor unauthorized use of apps at retail stores or company devices in general. The data usage report also includes a section where you can see the "top 10 data consuming apps" in a given period of time. For a retail or consumer-facing environment, like an interactive display tablet at an audio shop, or a tablet used for checking inventory, any unusual level of data consumption (ex: YouTube, music service) can be easily identified.