When you are trying to cast and control your mobile device via AirDroid Cast with a USB cable, you may encounter the following issues:
1. Go Developer options and re-enable "USB debugging"
2. Go Developer options, tap "Revoke USB debugging authorizations" - "OK", then re-connect the USB cable and a pop-up window "Allow USB debugging" will appear, please select "Always allow from this computer" and tap "OK" （This step is essential）
3. Change the USB mode
4. Use another USB Port of the computer and use another USB cable.
5. Restart your Android device and restart your computer
If the above steps do not resolve the problem, please submit the Hardware Ids of your Android device to us.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Right-click on "This PC" and select the Properties menu item
- Click on "Device Manager"
- Double-click on "Portable Devices", then double-click on The Android Device
- Click on "Details" in the pop-up windows of Properties
- Drop down the Property options, and select "Hardware Ids"
- Copy or take a screenshot of the Value of the Hardware Ids
- Submit a ticket by clicking the following button