Admin console provides most of the functions of remote access. Should the web interface does not fit your demand, please check the following article to determine which interface may serve you the best: Function list of Every AirDroid Business Application
To remote access your devices via the Admin Console, you will need a chromium-browser and follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Admin Console.
2. Choose the Screenshot and/or Camera template, or choose Device List from the Devices Tab.
3. Click on the screenshot or camera of a device and choose the remote operation option.
4. Click the remote operation option in the Device List.
Or you can click the Remote Operation in the Device Name.
5. After clicking the remote operation option, the following page will pop up.
6. Choose the connection mode and start your remote access session.
7. When remote accessing the device, you can click the icon in the upper right corner to view the device information.
Please note that some of the remote access features are not available on the Admin Console. Please refer to this article for more details.
Should you want to know how to remote access a device from the controller app, please check this article.
Also, if you are interested in the remote operation via the desktop client, please check this article.