The AirDroid Business Controller app for Android and iOS allows you to use Remote Control access and other features with your mobile devices.
To enjoy complete features of Remote Access features, we suggest you can use the AirDroid Business Desktop Client
Where to download the AirDroid Business Controller App?
You can download the AirDroid Business Controller App by logging into your Admin Console:
1. Click on the "Download" icon on the upper right-hand corner of your Admin Console.
AirDroid Business Controller App Overview
1. Device Groups allows you to select your device and use Remote Access features.
2. Enroll Devices allows you to use AirDroid Business App to scan the QR code from the Biz Daemon and enroll your devices.
3. Settings allows you to change the Remote Control configurations and submit the log files from the mobile controller end.
Remote Access Features
1. Camera - Operation of the camera on the remote device
2. View Mode - Viewing of your remote device screen (NOTE: Only available for Android 5.1 or above)
3. Control - A list of functions to control your remote device as if it was in your hands!
One of our popular features in the AirDroid Business device management solution.
Navigation Bar (Listed by horizontal order):
1. Exit: It will exit the current Remote Control session.
2. Back Button
3. Home Button
4. Recent Button
5. 3-dots menu: It will open the Function bar.
6. Arrow button: It will show up or hide the Navigation bar.
Function bar (Listed by vertical order):
1. Reboot Device: This feature is only available on the Ultimate Plan.
2. Switch Keyboard: There are 2 ways to enter text and numbers from the desktop client.
Method 1. You can use your mouse to click on each character of the device's keyboard. (Default)
Method 2. Enable AirDroid Keyboard (click the keyboard like icon) to type directly using your keyboard.
Tips: Switch between the two methods simply by clicking on the keyboard icon again.
3. Enter Full Screen: If you enabled this, it will hide the arrow button.
4. Rotate Screen: It will rotate the screen of your screen into the portrait style.
5. Volume Up
6. Volume Down
7. Unlock Screen
8. Lock Screen
9. Swipe Down: If you click on this, it allows you to perform the swipe down gesture.
10. Swipe Up: If you click on this, it will enable you to complete the swipe up gesture.
11. Remote Sound (Dynamic Mode only): If you clicked on this, you can hear surrounding sound from the device.
12. Voice Call (Dynamic Mode only): If you clicked on this, you can communicate with the user via Voice Call.
13. Switch button: It allows you to switch the order of navigational buttons
NOTE: It is only available for rooted devices.
14. Switch the display quality: If your Wi-Fi network or cellular network is not stable, you can switch the display quality into LD (Low Quality), SD (Standard Quality), and HD (High-Definition Quality).
NOTE: When you switched to Dynamic Mode, this feature is NOT available due to the display quality will dynamically be adjusted based on your internet connection.
Other core gestures available includes:
Swiping (Up, down, left, and right)
Tapping (Single and double)
Drag and drop (Not available on non-root devices using Easy Remote Control)