AirDroid Cast is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows you to share Android and iOS devices screens to your computer. Currently, you can use the following three ways to cast your Android and iOS devices.
In this article, you will learn:
How to mirror iOS and Android screens to a PC via USB Cable?
Cast devices' screen via USB Cable has excellent connection stability and is not affected by any network fluctuations. The screen quality is high-definition, without delay. Check out the steps below:
Step 1: Download and install AirDroid Cast
Cast End (iOS and Android devices): Download AirDroid Cast from AppStore and Google Play. Or you can also download the package from the AirDroid Cast Offical Website Download page.
Received End (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website.
Step 2: Log in to your account in AirDroid Cast Destkop Client.
USB Cable is a premium feature. Please open the AirDroid Cast Desktop Client and log in to your premium account before mirroring. (How to buy AirDroid Cast Premium?)
Step 3: Cast the device's screen via USB Cable.
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer through a USB cable.
2. Click "Cable" and choose your device.
3. Once connected, the iOS device's screen will display on the computer.
- Tap "Trust" if pop up the "Trust This Computer" window on your iPhone.
- Click "Install Now" to install the driver if you see a reminder message "A driver needs to be installed to perform screen sharing" on the AirDroid Cast Desktop Client.
1. Turn on the "USB debugging" option in the settings of your phone. (How to enable USB debugging on my phone?)
2. Connect your Android device to the computer through a USB cable.
- Allow "USB debugging" in the pop-up window. (it might not pop up window if you are not the first time connect your device and PC)
3. Click "Cable" and choose your device.
4. Once connected, the Android device's screen will display on the computer
- If you failed to connect your Android device or enable USB debugging, check the troubleshooting steps here: FAQ of USB Cable Mode in AirDroid Cast!
1. How many devices can I connect at a time via USB cable?
You can connect up to 1 Android and 1 iOS device at the same time.
2. Do I need to pay for the "Cable" feature?
The "Cable" is a premium feature. You need to upgrade to AirDroid Cast premium so you can use it.
3. What if meet the problem "Failed to cast your screen with a USB cable" while using the Cable feature with iOS 15.2 and higher devices?
Please check this article: What should I do if fail to mirror iOS 15.2 and higher devices with a USB cable in AirDroid Cast?