Here are some tips to keep Biz Daemon running in the background and it can prevent your devices from being disconnected.
The steps may vary due to the variety of devices or Android OS versions (Color OS).
1. Set Wi-Fi as Never Sleep
Settings > WLAN > Advanced or Advanced Settings > Keep WLAN connection in sleep mode, click enter to set Wi-Fi never sleep
(For ColorOS 3.0 or above: Wi-Fi is set as Never Sleep by default).
2. Battery Management
Open Settings > Battery >
- Turn off Power Saving Mode, Smart Power Saver and Super Power Saving Mode (Available on ColorOS 5.2 and above)
- More battery settings (Available on ColorOS 11.1 and above)
- Disable Sleep standby optimization
- Optimize battery use: set Don't optimize for Biz Daemon
- Custom Power Saver > Select Biz Daemon> Select Allow Background Running
- ColorOS 5.2 and below: Disable Background Freeze & Abnormal Apps Optimization & Doze in Energy Saver
- Smart power-saving scenarios > Turn off Sleeping Mode
- App quick-freeze > Select Biz Daemon > Turn off Auto freeze
3. Allow Biz Daemon to Startup
- ColorOS 11.1 and above: Settings > App Management > Enable Auto-launch apps for Biz Daemon
- ColorOS 7 and above: Settings > App Management > Select Biz Daemon > Enable Startup
- ColorOS 3.0 - 6.1.2: Phone Manager > Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager > Enable Biz Daemon
4. Allow background activity for Biz Daemon (Available on ColorOS 11.1 and above)
Open Settings > App Management > App list > Find Biz Daemon > Battery usage >
- Allow background activity
- Allow auto-launch for privacy permissions
5. Lock Biz Daemon in the background
Press the Menu button > tap on the 3-dots menu on Biz Daemon > Select Lock and you see a lock icon at the left upper corner.
For some devices, slide down the Biz Daemon interface until you see a lock icon at the left upper corner.
6. Developer Options
If Developer options are available, please refer to the following:
Go to Settings > Developer options > Background process limit > tap Standard limit