Here are some tips to keep Biz Daemon running in the background and it can prevent your devices from being disconnected.
The steps may vary due to the variety of devices or Android OS versions (Color OS).
1. Set Wi-Fi as Never Sleep
Settings> WLAN> Advanced or Advanced Settings> Keep WLAN connection in sleep mode, click enter to set Wi-Fi never sleep
(For ColorOS 3.0 or above: Wifi is set as "Never Sleep" by default).
2. Battery Management
Open Settings > Battery >
- Turn off "Power Saving Mode"
- Turn off "Smart Power Saver" (Available on ColorOS 5.2 and above)
- Custom Power Saver > Select Biz Daemon> Select “Allow Background Running”
- ColorOS 5.2 and below: Disable“Background Freeze” & “Abnormal Apps Optimization” & “Doze” in Energy Saver
- Smart power-saving scenarios > Turn off "Sleeping Mode"
- App quick-freeze > Select Biz Daemon > Turn off Auto freeze
3. Allow Biz Daemon to Startup
- ColorOS 7 and above：Settings > App Management > Select Biz Daemon > Enable Startup
- ColorOS 3.0 - 6.1.2: Phone Manager > Privacy Peremissons > Startup Manager > Enable Biz Daemon
4. Lock Biz Daemon in the background
Press Menu button > Slide down Biz Daemon interface until you see a lock icon at the left upper corner.
5. Developers Options
If Developer options is available, please refer to the following:
Go to Settings > Developer options > Background process limit > tap Standard limit