If you want to use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run a Non-Root setup or use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android devices, you should enable the USB debugging on your Android device first.
How to Enable USB debugging on Realme Device?
1. Go to the "Settings" of your phone.
2. Find "About phone".
3. Go to "Version".
4. Tap "Build number" 7-10 times to make Developer options available. (You will see "You are now in Developer mode!" pop up).
5. Go back to the "Settings" page, find "Additional settings".
6. Go to "Developer options". The "Developer options" has turned on automatically.
7. Turn on "USB debugging", tap "OK".
8. Find "Select USB configuration", choose the "Charge" option.
9. Turn on the "Disable permission monitoring" option, then you enable USB debugging successfully!
After the USB debugging is enabled, you can
- Use the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client to run Non-root setup and control your Android device (How to run Non-Root setup to remote control Android Phone with AirDroid Personal?)
- Use the AirDroid Cast's USB feature to cast and control your Android device (How to control Android device from Windows/macOS via AirDroid Cast?)