Before you upload the latest version APK of your company-owned application to AMS, please make sure the APK file meets the requirements below:
- The Package Name of the updated APK file needs to be the same as the current version.
- The Version number of the updated APK file must be greater than the current version.
- The updated APK file has the same signature as the current version.
- The VersionCode and VersionName in the code of the new APK must be changed.
After you confirm the new APK version match the requirements, start the application update process with the following steps:
1. From Admin Console＞Select Apps＞App Library＞Find the app you need to update and click the Update icon
2. Click Update＞Upload the updated APK＞click Edit release note to update your note＞Click Next
3. Select devices which need to be updated＞Select the release type to complete the process
4. If you do not want to release your app to App Library immediately or you want to continue the edit later, click Save but not release. You can click icon to continue your updating setup.
If you want to know how Force Installation will affect your release progress, please visit this article.