If you forgot the password of your AirDroid Business account, please follow the steps below to reset your password:
1. Click here to open the reset password page.
2. Enter your Email, and click on Next.
3. Go to your Email, and click Reset Password button.
If you can not find the reset password confirmation mail, please check it in your spam mail first. If you still can not find the mail in spam, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to allowlist and resend the confirmation mail again.
For more detail, please read Why didn't I receive the Verification or Reset Email from AirDroid Business?
If you want to change your password, please follow the steps below:
1. Click here to sign in.
2. Click User Center at the top-right corner.
3. Click Change Password, and enter your current password and a new password.
Please note that all the devices under your account will be signed out after changing the password. After that, you should sign in to your account with the new password on all your devices to rebuild the connection.