The Map feature allows you to monitor your device location directly from the map. In this case, you can glance and know all the location, geofence, and even the path of the device information.
Please follow the steps below for you to fully utilize the Map feature:
1. Set up the Geofences you need, please refer to How do I set up a Geofence on AirDroid Business?
2. Click Geofencing from the top of the page＞Choose Setting＞Set an interval for Location Recording Frequency
3. After the settings are all prepared, click Map, and you will see
4. Click Location＞Choose a device＞You can perform the action you want
5. Click Geofence＞Choose a Geofence＞You can see the Geofence history by clicking the History next to Device List
6. Click a device＞Perform the actions mention above or check the history of the chosen device by clicking the arrow next to the device
7. Click Path Tracking＞Select a device from the list and insert the date and time if you want＞the digital footprint of the device will be shown
8. Click on a single point of the path and the detailed information will be shown
If you want to read the brief introduction of the Map feature, please visit What can I achieve with the Map function of Geofencing on AirDroid Business?