AirDroid Cast now debuted a new feature that allows you to mirror the screen from one computer (Windows & Mac) to another, even computers are far away from each other (placed in different places).
It also supports:
- Device Media Sound and Microphone sound transmission;
- AirDroid Cast Premium is capable of remote control.
- Casting up to 5* devices' screens simultaneously
- *Receiving 5 different castings from 5 hosts
- Casting host supports only one casting session at a time.
Start to Use
Step 1: Download&Install
Casting/Receiving client (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
- Select Windows or MacOS icon to download installation package.
- Then, install package (.exe or .dmg) to local AND remote computers (Windows or Mac).
- Run AirDroid Cast in Windows, and you will see main interface.
Step 2: Casting Mac screen to Mac/PC
- Select WLAN on main interface.
- Then, move cursor to Share this computer screen and click.
- You will see pop-up window to enter Cast Code.
- Enter your remote computer's AirDroid Cast 9-digit Cast Code, and your local computer screen will be cast to remote computer.
- Or, click on the Clock to connect history computers.
- Connection will be immediately started when entered code. Waiting for one minute as computers are connecting.
Step 3: First Time Casting
Accept the request of casting on the Computer
A request for casting window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop up on your computer. Please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
Or, it will count down to "0" and Refuse to connect.
Step 4: When Casting is Successful
Feature buttons (Windowed Mode)
After all the above steps are done, your computer's screen should appear on your remote computer now. Once connected successfully, features icons will be enabled automatically.
|Start a new window|
|AirDroid Cast Settings|
Mute/Unmute Device media sound of remote computer; Mute/Unmute media sound of all devices.
Mute/Unmute microphone of remote computer; Mute/Unmute microphone sound to all devices.
You'll see the control panel on top of the local computer screen (free to move it to anywhere on the screen by click and hold mouse key).
Pause: Pausing/Resuming the casting stream to remote computer.
Switch: When you have more than one screen connected, switch between screens to cast.
Microphone: Mute/Unmute microphone of local computer, start/stop casting your voice or audio.
Sound: Mute/Unmute Device media sound.
Sharing/Paused: You're now sharing screen. Display Paused by clicking Pause.
Stop: Stop the screen sharing.
In remote computer AirDroid Cast full screen mode, you will find feature icons located at top right by default.
Collapse feature icons
|Mute/Unmute Device media sound of remote computer; Mute/Unmute media sound of all devices.|
|Mute/Unmute microphone of remote computer; Mute/Unmute microphone sound to all devices.|
Screen size switch: Actual/Default
Exit full-screen mode
For Windows 10&11 users with Dual-Screen or more, you may fail to receive sound from remote computer, please open Start>Settings>Sound>Advanced sound options>Find AirDroid Cast>Change both Input/Output as your current used monitor device name. If no option displayed, connect your speaker/mic to computer and press Reset.