AirDroid Cast Destkop Client now debuted a new feature that allows you to mirror the screen from one computer (Windows & Mac) to another, even if computers are far away from each other (placed in different places). * Before remote casting, make sure you have upgraded to AirDroid Cast premium.
It also supports:
- Device Media Sound and Microphone sound transmission;
- AirDroid Cast Premium is capable of remote control.
- Casting up to 5 devices' screens simultaneously
- Receiving 5 different castings from 5 hosts.
- Casting host supports only one casting session at a time.
Start to Use
Step 1: Download&Install
Casting(Sharing) client (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
- Select the Windows or macOS icon to download the installation package.
- Then, install the package (.exe or .dmg) to local AND remote computers (Windows or Mac).
- Run AirDroid Cast in Launchpad, and you will see the main interface.
Receiving client: you can install AirDroid Cast Desktop Client follow the steps above. Or you can use webcast.airdroid.com(AirDroid Cast Web Client).
Step 2: Casting Mac screen to Mac/PC
- Select Cast to on the main interface.
- Enter your remote computer's AirDroid Cast Desktop Client/webcast.airdroid.com Cast Code, and your local computer screen will be cast to a remote computer.
- The connection will be immediately started when entered the code. Waiting for one minute as computers are connecting.
AirDroid Desktop Client
AirDroid Web Client
Note: you can click on the Clock to connect history computers.
Step 3: First-Time Casting
Accept the request of casting on the Computer
A request for the casting window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop up on your computer. Please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
Or, it will count down to "0" and Refuse to connect.
Step 4: When Casting is Successful
Feature buttons (Windowed Mode)
After all the above steps are done, your computer's screen should appear on your remote computer now. Once connected successfully, feature icons will be enabled automatically.
|Start a new window|
|AirDroid Cast Settings|
Mute/Unmute Device media sound of remote computer; Mute/Unmute media sound of all devices.
Mute/Unmute microphone of remote computer; Mute/Unmute microphone sound to all devices.
You'll see the control panel on top of the local computer screen (free to move it anywhere on the screen by clicking and holding the mouse key).
Pause: Pausing/Resuming the casting stream to the remote computer.
Switch: When you have more than one screen connected, switch between screens to cast.
Microphone: Mute/Unmute the microphone of the local computer, start/stop casting your voice or audio.
Sound: Mute/Unmute Device media sound.
Sharing/Paused: You're now sharing the screen. Display Paused by clicking Pause.
Stop: Stop the screen sharing.
In remote computer AirDroid Cast full-screen mode, you will find feature icons
located at the top right by default.
Collapse feature icons
|Mute/Unmute Device media sound of remote computer; Mute/Unmute media sound of all devices.|
|Mute/Unmute microphone of remote computer; Mute/Unmute microphone sound to all devices.|
Screen size switch: Actual/Default
Exit full-screen mode
For Mac OS version 10.14 and above, please add AirDroid Cast to allow screen recording permission in System Preferences>Security&Privacy>Privacy>Screen Recording>Check "AirDroid Cast"
- If you want to mirror screens under different networks, make sure you have upgraded to AirDroid Cast premium.