The alert will notify you when the application is opened or closed from the foreground. If you need to keep an application in the foreground, but the single app mode is insufficient, this will be the function. If your employees have to switch between applications while working and you want to trace if the action is successfully taken, this will also serve you well.
Following is a brief introduction to this function:
- One alert can only monitor one app.
- There are three statuses for you to utilize.
- Stop running in the foreground
- Running in the foreground
- Running status has changed
- The log of the alert will contain the triggered time, device groups, device name, and the event.
Should you be interested in how to set up an alert, please refer to this article.
You can also check this article to see what alerts are available now.