Although we try our best to make AirDroid Business compatible with all the Android Devices in the world, regardless they are made by a well-known brand or customized for specific user scenarios, there are too many variants, so here is the checklist for you to optimize the device settings for a better management experience.
- Turn off the battery optimization options: The option can be called Battery saver in some systems. Regardless of the options' name, please make sure you close such options for your devices. The options will stop Biz Daemon from running in the background of the devices' system.
- [Connection] General Android Devices - How to keep Biz Daemon running in the background?
- Please check the section for the guides on how to keep Biz Daemon running in the background for specific brands.
- Rooted/Non-Rooted Devices: Kindly remind you that any rooting method has its potential risks.
- Rooted Devices: Once your devices are properly rooted, you only need to worry about the battery-saving options and if the Biz Daemon is working in the background.
- Non-Rooted Devices: For Android 6 and below, you can only use the non-rooted procedure to remote access your devices. For Android 7 and above, you can use the non-rooted procedure and/or Accessibility to remote access your devices.
- Device permissions for Biz Daemon: We suggest you authorize every permission to Biz Daemon for a better experience. Only disable the permission when necessary.
- Firewall: Should there is any connection issue in a specific internet environment, please consult with the IT manager of that internet. If the IT manager needs detailed internet documentation to allow the communication between the device and the AirDroid Business server, please contact us.
Congratulation! All the basic settings for your AirDroid Business should be done, we still have some basic guides to help you form a better understanding of AirDroid Business, please visit here.