The Provisioning Templates can help you set up the pre-configurations when using The Enrollment via Device Owner. You can edit the Provisioning Templates to add Wi-Fi and pre-configured applications and download it on the device directly.
Note: Provisioning Templates do not support Regular Enrollment in Device Enrollment.
Before using The Enrollment via Device Owner, please make sure that you have completed the registration configuration settings in order to improve device deployment efficiency.
Please refer to the following steps to set up the registration configuration:
1. Go to Admin Console > Devices > Provisioning Templates
2. You can click Default Configuration to edit a default provisioning template
Or you can click +Create template to create a new provisioning template
3. In Pre-install apps, you can choose the Apps to automatically install on your device when using enrollment via Device Owner
To add an app, click + Add App and you can select an app to be automatically installed when enrolling the device from the "App Library."
If you have not uploaded the App to the App Library, please go to Apps > App Library > Select Organization App Library to upload the App's apk file.
Or you can select Managed Google Play Store to select apps from the Play Store.
Please refer to this article to upload the App.
Once you upload the App to the App Library, you can directly select the app and add it from the Provisioning Templates.
4. In Other settings, you can set up the default language, default time zone, Wireless network setting
These configurations can speed up the registration process when you register through 6 times Tap.
5. After completing the settings above, select the Device Group or Config File to which these Provisioning Templates will apply.
If your Provisioning Templates selects Device Group, your device will be assigned to the device group you set through Provisioning Templates QR Code, and the Policy and Kiosk configuration of the device group will be applied.
You can go to Device List > Policy & Permission > Select the Policy and Kiosk configuration to be applied to the device group.
If your Provisioning Templates selects Config File, your device will be applied to the policy you set through the QR Code, and the device will be assigned to the "Default Group". You can go to the "Default Group" to move the device to another device group.
6. After completing all the settings above, you can proceed with device enrollment using The Enrollment via Device Owner.