Tasks function offers strategic efficiency by enabling managers to automate routine operations. This ensures timely actions, notifications, and more across a multitude of devices, reducing manual intervention. This feature enhances system reliability, minimizes downtime, and optimizes resource utilization in large-scale device management.
AirDroid Business provides a wide variety of Tasks to improve the efficiency and reliability of your business operation.
- Reboot Device(s)
- Turn device screen off: This will trigger the screen time-out function of the device. If the screen lock of the device is not set to "None," the screen lock will be applied to the device simultaneously.
- Group Transfer: The selected devices will be transferred to the selected group of the "Group."
- Notification: An alternative way of setting up Notifications.
- Add Tag(s)
- Switch Config Files
- Clear App Data and Cache
- Launch the app in the foreground: This Task will open the designated application to the foreground of the device.
- Factory Reset: This will unenroll the device and factory reset the device.
- Unenroll Device(s)